If you forget your Online Banking password, simply click on “Forgot Password” under the Online Banking login box and follow the prompts to reset your password. Or call Customer Support: Decorah Bank 563-387-5230 or Cresco Bank 563-547-2244 or Toll Free 1-800-347-1946 (press 0). You will be asked a few questions to verify your identity before we assist you with your password concern for security safeguards.
The Bank is often looking for the brightest and the most enthusiastic people. Visit our Careers page to learn about current openings.
If you would like to change your password at any time, log in to Online Banking > SETTINGS > SECURITY PREFERENCES > CHANGE PASSWORD > update your password using the password requirements and click Change Password at the bottom.
Paper statements are no longer necessary once you have access to eStatements. You have the option of choosing to print the eStatement from your personal printer from within Online Banking. If you opt to have paper statements mailed to your home, you may be accessed a $2.00 paper statement fee.
Start receiving eStatements today by following these simple steps:
- Go to www.decorah.bank and log into Online Banking.
- Click on Statements, and select the link that says “Get Code”.
- You will be prompted with a code to enter into the verification box. Do this to continue.
- Choose the account you want to enroll in e-Statements. You will be prompted to accept an agreement.
- Once accepted, you will see a list of your accounts. Click on any that say “paper” and change to “e-Statement” to begin receiving your statements electronically.
Please visit our Locations & Hours page for all our branch and drive-thru information.
Deposits taken at lobby or drive-thru facilities will process the same business day. Online Banking transactions made after 5:00pm will process the next business day. ATM and telephone banking transactions made after 6:00pm will process the next business day.
We have several ATM locations in Decorah and in Cresco. For a complete listing visit our ATM page.