Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker/dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Decorah Bank & Trust Company and Wealth Management Services are not registered as a broker/dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Wealth Management Services, and may also be employees of Decorah Bank & Trust Company. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Decorah Bank & Trust Company or Wealth Management Services. The Wealth Management Services site is designed for U.S. residents only. The services offered within this site are offered exclusively through our U.S. registered representatives. LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: IA, WI, MN, AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, LA, MD, ND, NV, TX, UT, and WA. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, and fully registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and:
- Representatives of a broker-dealer (“BD”) or investment advisor (“IA”) may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent:
- satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or
- are excluded or exempted from the state’s licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve:
- effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or
- rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.
- Representatives are registered to offer securities in the following states: IA, WI, MN, AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, DC, FL, ID, IL, LA, MD, ND, NV, TX, UT, WA.
PLEASE NOTE: The links being provided are strictly as a courtesy to our clients. When you link to any of the sites provided here, you are leaving our site. Our company makes no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these sites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, sites, information and programs made available through this site. When you access one of these sites, you are leaving Wealth Management Services webpage and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the sites to which you are linking.